Havaiki Nui Luau - Grand Hyatt Kauai
Held at the Grand Hyatt Kauai on Kauai's scenic south shore, the Havaiki Nui Luau invites you to a special evening celebrating Hawaiian culture. Upon arrival at this Hawaiian luau, you'll be warmly welcomed with a tropical drink and a beautiful shell lei. The supreme luau buffet is features traditional Hawaiian delicacies, as well as dishes from all of Hawaii's modern-day cultures. Dinner is followed by an extraordinary Polynesian revue showcasing music and dances from the Hawaiian Islands, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand.
Havaiki Nui Luau Highlights:
- Immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture, history and tradition
- Watch exotic dances of Hawaii and Polynesia
- Savor a scrumptious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner
Pupus (Appetizers) & Salads:
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits with Lychee and Papaya
- Garden Isle Baby Greens with, Macadamia Nuts, Croutons, Papaya Seed and Balsamic Dressing
- Watercress & Kauai Asparagus Salad with Citrus Ponzu Vinaigrette
- Poi Sesame Seared Mahi Mahi Kaffir Lime Ponzu Sauce on Baby Bok Choy
- Pickled Maui Onion and Tomato Salad
- Local Style Potato Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Imu Style Cooked Kalua Pig
- Marinated Grilled Huli Huli Chicken, Tropical Guava Sauce and Fresh Pineapple
- Grilled Teriyaki Steak
- Wok-Cooked Fresh Vegetables
- Roasted Hawaiian Sweet Potatoes Steamed Coconut Lemongrass Island Rice
- Taro Rolls and Whipped Butter
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Macadamia Nut Cream Tart
- Haupia (Coconut, Pineapple, Mango Pudding)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Banana Cream Pie
- Guava Mousse Cake
- Freshly Brewed Kona Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
- Array of Specialty Teas
- Where and When:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai
1571 Poipu Road
Check-in: 5:15 pm
This luau runs rain or shine. If it rains, the luau will be held inside.
- Operation Days:
- Open Thursdays and Sundays
Effective June 7, 2017, the luau will be open Wednesdays and Sundays
- Approximately 2.5 hours
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 4 and under) allows children to have their own seat and plate.